1) Who is the controller of your personal data and how can you contact us?
The controller of the personal data contained in your submission is DHL Parcel Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Osmańska 2, 02-823 Warsaw ("DHL").
You can contact us in writing or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2) How can you contact the Data Protection Officer?
DHL has appointed a Data Protection Officer, Marcin Balmas. You can contact this person in all matters that involve processing of personal data and exercise of rights related to processing of data by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
DHL will process your personal data contained in your application submission for the following purposes:
a) conducting the recruitment process - the legal basis of such processing is the fact that it is necessary to take actions upon request of the data subject before conclusion of the contract (Article 6 par. 1 letter b) of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 ("GDPR"), and within the scope of the data provided voluntarily - your consent constitutes the legal basis of processing (Article 6 par. 1 letter a of GDPR or Article 9 par. 2 letter a - if the application documents contain the data specified in Article 9 par. 1 GDPR);
b) for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes provided that you have given your consent to the processing of the data for this purpose - your consent shall be the legal basis for processing the data (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
c) for any establishment, exercise of or defence against legal claims - the legal basis for processing of data shall be the legitimate interest involving our ability to establish and exercise claims (receivables) or defend ourselves against such claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
4) To whom will we be transferring your personal data?
We will share your personal data with the entities subcontracted by us, i.e. suppliers of ICT services and solutions, entities providing recruitment services, including the suppliers of online recruitment portals and advertisers, in particular eRecruitment Solutions sp. z o.o., ul. Prosta 68, 00-838 Warsaw and Sonru Ltd, Chelsea House, Distillery Road, Wexford, Ireland. In the case of conducting a recruitment process with the support of eRecruitment Solutions, your data can be processed outside the European Economic Area by Cloudflare, Inc. 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, who applies the standard contractual clauses mechanism, as well as RTCLab sp. z o.o., Al. Grunwaldzka 212, 80-266 Gdańsk, who transfers the data outside the European Economic Area within the scope of the Privacy Shield Programme - information about protective measures are available at email@example.com or at the correspondence address of the Company.
5) How long will we store your personal data?
Your data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process and for 1 month after conclusion of the contract with a selected candidate, for the purposes connected with announcing the recruitment results to other candidates and any further correspondence in that case. If your personal data are processed based on your consent, they will be processed until you withdraw it. If you agreed for the use of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes, your data will be used for that purpose for the maximum period of 12 months from the moment DHL received the data/the candidate sent a recruitment application. In justified cases, your data will be stored for 3 months from the date of conclusion of the contract with a selected candidate and for the entire period of explaining the submitted claims - for the purpose of establishing, pursuing and defending against the claims.
6) What are your rights with respect to processing of personal data?
You have the right to object to processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
You also have the following rights with respect to processing of personal data:
- the right to access your personal data, including in particular information about whether DHL processes your personal data and about the scope of your personal data held by DHL, the purposes of the processing of the data and the categories of recipients of your personal data;
- the right to request rectification of your personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- the right to request erasure of personal data that pertains to you;
- the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data;
- the right to request data portability, including the right to receive from DHL in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you which you have provided to DHL, and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from DHL and the right to have the personal data concerning you transmitted by DHL directly to another controller, where technically feasible.
To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer (see item 2 above for contact information).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
7) Can you withdraw consent to the processing of personal data?
Where processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, please contact the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8) Is providing your personal data voluntary?
Providing personal data requested by DHL is required by DHL for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process.
If you refuse to provide your personal data, we will be unable to process your application in the recruitment process. Provision of other data is voluntary.
9) Will you be subject to automated decision-making?
We shall not make any decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would produce legal effects concerning you or would similarly significantly affect you.