"Redirect a parcel" service at DHL Parcel step by step:
- Internet shopping
When the buyer finalises the purchase at the online shop, he/she enters his/her mobile phone number or e-mail address, where we will send notifications about the expected delivery day and address.
- Preparation for shipment
When preparing for shipping, the online shop transfers the contact details of the buyer or recipient of the parcel to us: his/her e-mail address or mobile phone number.
- Notifications about the parcel
When our courier picks up the shipment from the shop, we send the notification message to the recipient with the information on the expected delivery day and place and the link and data (parcel reference number and the PIN code) in order to enable him/her to use the "Redirect a Parcel" service.
- Redirecting a parcel
Once logged on to the przekieruj.dhlparcel.pl website, the recipient can change the delivery address and date, enter an alternative delivery address or cancel receipt of the shipment. Such changes can be made numerous times until 23:59 on the day before the delivery day.
- Parcel delivery
The shipment is delivered according to the data given as part of the "Redirect a Parcel" service. If no change has been made, the shipment will be delivered in accordance with standard procedure, i.e. to the address given by the sender.
Frequently asked questions by business customers about redirecting parcels:
Where can I redirect my parcel to?
- To any other address within the same DHL Parcel region.
- To the DHL Parcel ServicePoint - we have a network of partner points throughout Poland.
- To the DHL Locker - a parcel machine. They are available in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow and Poznan.
- To your Neighbour - with this service you can add an additional address, near the parcel delivery address. If our courier does not find anyone at the primary address, he/she will deliver the parcel to your neighbour's address.
- Back to the sender, if you do not want to collect the parcel.
When can I redirect my parcel?
The parcel can be redirected as early as on the shipment day until 23:59 and also after the first unsuccessful attempt to deliver.
How can I make the "Redirect a parcel" service available for customers of my online shop?
If you have a transport contract with DHL Parcel, it is sufficient to use the free of charge notification service.
Remember to fill in the notification fields with your customer's contact details (phone number or e-mail address).
On which website is the "Redirect a parcel" service available?