The DHL Parcel eInvoice is an electronic equivalent for a paper invoice and has the same legal force as a standard invoice. The difference between an eInvoice and a paper invoice is only in the way it is delivered to the customer.
How does an eInvoice work at DHL Parcel?
- After DHL has issued an invoice it is automatically visible in the eInvoice DHL Parcel application.
- At the same time information on a new eInvoice will be sent to the e-mail addresses given during registration or written in the form. This e-mail will contain the link to the document. After clicking the link a PDF document will be opened, either to print off or save in a specific location. Viewing and saving/printing the document does not require logging in to the application
Get to know the advantages of our eInvoicing
- Saving paper - we send a PDF invoice via e-mail, which you can view, download and save locally.
- Internet access to the document for 7 years / 84 months from the issue date (according to the provisions of law in force).
- Shortening document circulation time - we can send eInvoices to more than one e-mail address, which will accelerate the management of your accounting documents.
- Viewing waybills - you can view and download scanned copies of invoiced waybills any time you want.
- Account management - you can manage your list of e-mail addresses, where invoices are to be sent to, by adding or removing addresses.
- Report generation - for example, an xlsx invoice report.
I have not got an account in the
eInvoice DHL Parcel application
I have an account in the
eInvoice DHL Parcel application
Frequently asked questions about eInvoicing
What is an eInvoice?
An eInvoice is an electronic equivalent for a paper invoice and has the same legal force as a standard invoice.
The Act of 11 March 2004 on the Value Added Tax (Journal of Laws No. 54, item 535 as amended).
What is the difference between an eInvoice and a paper invoice?
The difference between an eInvoice and a paper invoice is only in the way it is delivered to the customer. An eInvoice can be printed and kept as a paper version, but can also be saved, for example , to a computer hard drive, a CD or some other drive for electronic file storage.
Is the eInvoice safe?
Yes, the eInvoice is safe. It is secured with an electronic signature and, in addition, it uses advanced encoding technologies. At the same time this solution guarantees quick transfer and makes the document available, a much simpler method of sending and receiving accounting documents than that of traditional methods.
When using PDF e-invoices, in order to verify an electronic signature, Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be downloaded from Adobe's site and installed.
Is the eInvoice connected with any additional charges?
No, using eInvoices is totally free of charge.
What should be done to receive eInvoices?
In order to receive eInvoices, the invoice recipient should file a relevant approval:
How do I know that eInvoicing has been activated?
After electronic registration has been confirmed or after written consent has been registered, we will create an account/profile for you in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application.
Then you will get an e-mail with an activation link from email@example.com. The link is active for 30 days. In order to fully benefit from our website functionality, follow the instructions in the e-mail message.
How will the eInvoicing service work at DHL Parcel?
When DHL issues an invoice it will be automatically visible in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application. At the same time information on a new eInvoice will be sent to the e-mail addresses given during registration or written in the form.
This e-mail will contain the link to the document. After clicking the link a PDF document will be opened, either to print off or save in a specific location. Viewing and saving/printing the document does not require logging in to the application.
Which functionalities are available in the DHL Parcel eInvoice application?
- Access to your own documents via the Internet - any time from any place.
- The possibility of generating and saving reports (e.g. an invoice report).
- The possibility of viewing and downloading scanned copies of consignment notes.
- The possibility of managing your user account - adding/deleting e-mail addresses, where documents are to be sent to.
- Downloading XLSX documents.
Are the links from e-mails active for an indefinite period?
For security reasons the links sent via e-mail are active for 30 days. After the 30-day period has passed it is still possible to download the eInvoice after logging in to the application.
I do not remember my password. How can I recover it?
How can I set a secure password for the application?
A secure password may not be a repeat of the last 12 passwords and should contain:
- at least 8 characters
- at least 3 out of 4 following criteria:
d) special characters.
Can the information on a new eInvoice be sent to a single e-mail address only?
The information on a new eInvoice can be sent to several e-mail addresses. In the form you need to give all e-mail addresses, where the information on the new eInvoice is to be sent to. You can also add more e-mail addresses using the "Customers" tab.
To do this, double-click the account you want to add an e-mail address to. Enter the new e-mail address into the "Users" field; click "+" and confirm the change with the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
How long will the eInvoices be available in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application?
The archive containing issued eInvoices will be available in the online version in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law, i.e. for 7 years / 84 months from the day of issue. The eInvoice archive does not contain any documents issued in paper versions.
I cannot find an eInvoice in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application. What should I do?
How can I confirm the eInvoice received has been issued by DHL Parcel?
A PDF eInvoice is provided with an electronic signature, which confirms its authenticity. In addition, the e-mail message with the information on a new eInvoice will be sent from the firstname.lastname@example.org account. You should however confirm your anti-spam filter does not block messages sent from this address.
Do I have to install any additional software to be able to receive eInvoices?
No, you do not need to install any additional software (with one exception, described at the end of this section). Using eInvoicing is possible provided that the user’s data communications system meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- one of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or Internet Explorer 11
- screen resolution of 1280 x 720 or higher.
When using PDF e-invoices, in order to verify an electronic signature, Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be downloaded from Adobe’s site and installed.
What format are eInvoices available in?
eInvoices are available as PDF files. Additionally, once logged in to the application you can download them as XLSX files.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that you can still forward electronic attachments with the invoices. If you do not currently use them, but you are interested in receiving them, send your application email@example.com, giving your customer number and e-mail address.
Can I import an eInvoice to my system directly?
Do eInvoices contain the lists of parcels?
Yes, the list of invoiced parcels will be available on an eInvoice with detailed information (such as the sender, the recipient, quantities and types of service).
Additionally, when viewing an eInvoice in the DHL parcel eInvoicing application you will be able to display and download scanned copies of invoiced consignment notes.
Can I pay an eInvoice online?
This option is currently unavailable. You should pay eInvoices in the same way as before.
How can I change the e-mail address for sending notifications about eInvoices?
A current e-mail address should be entered in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application in the "Customers" tab. To do this, double-click the account you want to add an e-mail address to. Enter the new e-mail address into the "Users" field; click "+" and confirm the change with the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
An out-of-date e-mail address can be deleted in the "Customers" tab. To do this, double-click the account you want to delete an e-mail address from. Select an e-mail address to be deleted (by clicking it) in the "Users" field; click "-" and confirm the change with the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Can I update my company data online?
You can report changes in your company data to our Contact Centre
tel. 42 6 345 345 or your local DHL Parcel Business Representative.
How can I make a complaint about an eInvoice?
Is it possible to get both electronic and paper invoices at the same time?
An invoice can only be in one format: electronic or paper.
How can I resign from an eInvoice?
To resign from eInvoice, please sent a notification to us:
- electronically: by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For better Customer identification, please include VAT number.
- or in writing: by sending us the resignation by post: DHL Parcel Polska Sp. z o.o. Oddział Głuchowo (Dział Fakturowania), ul. Komornicka 1, 62-052 Komorniki.
- Incorrect charge
- Incorrect payer
- Incorrect product
- Incorrect parcel weight
- Other inconsistencies on an invoice, not connected with the provision of the service.
Complaint handling time is 10 business days from the day the complaint about an invoice has been registered.
Once the complaint proceedings are complete you will get the answer in written form: an e-mail or an adjusted invoice.